- Find out about all the Undergraduate Research Poster Sessions, Symposium and Talks in the month of April at Pitt Read More
- Council on Undergraduate Research Membership for Pitt People
- As a member of the Pitt community, faculty, student or staff you can join the Council on Undergraduate Research for free Read More
- 2012 NCUR Pitt Students Present Faculty-mentored Research
- Pitt Students Present Their Work at National Conference on Undergraduate Research Read More
Undergraduate Research Stories and News
- The History of Art and Architecture department’s first annual undergraduate achievement and opportunities fair took place in Read More
- Pitt Chemistry students presented their research to University at event sponsored by PPG Industries and Bayer MaterialScience Read More
- Pitt English literature majors and minors presented their own work to University community at annual Undergraduate Conference in Literature Read More
- Swanson School of Engineering Undergraduate Researchers showcased work to University Read More
- Pitt's undergradute research Ethics Forum is featured in CUR's Spring Quarterly.
- Transatlantic Climate Bridge: Undergraduate Research Symposium focusing on Energy and Climate Change Read More
- Pitt Undergraduate Researchers' films win German sponsored www.transatlantic-climate-bridge.org contest.
- Pitt students visit Holocaust Museum Spring Read More
- Pitt Summer Research Abroad Award Winners - 2011 Read More
- 21 Pitt undergraduate researchers presented their research to a national audience at 2011 NCUR Read More
- Three undergraduate researchers traveled to Harrisburg to present their faculty-mentored work to Pennsylvania legislators at URC-PA. >See Photos From the Event
- University of Pittsburgh undergraduate researchers appear in Tribune-Review article on the importance of undergraduate research to today’s university student. Read More »
- Ten University of Pittsburgh undergraduate researchers presented their research to a national audience at NCUR.